Send your resume to email@example.com for applying
Lead legal documentation to support the business functions of the Finance Company – lending, liens, borrowing, regulatory and all business operation matters. The company uses outside counsels for all matters the goal is to slowly bring in as much pragmatically. The Candidate is expected to lead all legal matters efficiently.
- Drafting, and vetting of Facility/Security documents pertaining to loan transactions
- Facility Agreements, Corporate Guarantees, Personal Guarantees, Deed of Hypothecation, Mortgage Deeds, Escrow Agreement, Declarations, Undertakings, Term Sheets, NDAs etc.
- Title Search Report verification, examining Title documents and other legal due diligences related to collaterals for the loans given by the Company
- Vetting loan documents/Facility agreements for borrowings of the company
- Drafting of various notices/letters pertaining to loan accounts
- Drafting, and vetting of various Service Provider Agreements, Vendor/Agency Agreements, Lease Agreements, Contracts, MoUs, NDAs etc.
- Co-ordinating with external Law Firms wherever required for customized transaction documentations
- Co-ordinating with external Law Firms for standardization of Facility/Security documents
- Update and advising the business function and Management on day-to-day legal developments/ legal issues affecting the business operations of the Company
- Must Have Studied Law – LLB /LLM
- 4 – 8 years of Experience
- Candidates having exposure in PSU, Banks, NBFCs or any other financial Institutions
- Exposure of big (1-10 Cr) as well as small (1-5 lakh) ticket size is plus
- Must be able to perform in a high-pressure environment and be able to meet tight deadlines
- Litigation experience is preferable.
- Experience as legal support to collection team direct involvement in recovery is preferable
- Finance educational background is plus
Application: Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
About Red Fort Capital
Red Fort Capital NBFC provides Business Credit – with a quick turnaround time – within 7 days. It finances Receivables, Equipment & Machinery purchase, Working Capital, and Construction. Red Fort’s NBFC has a well-diversified portfolio with loans in SMEs, industrial parks, FMCG and logistics companies.
Red Fort Capital NBFC finances Business Credit – which is complex to underwrite & needs extensive monitoring. Other Formal lenders tend to shy away – due to difficulties in assessing a business’s creditworthiness, small credit history, insufficient time in business, missing information, and unsteady income – creating a strong unmet demand in the growing entrepreneurial economy.
Red Fort Capital is a leading investment platform and a trusted partner to world’s top institutional investors. The firm has multiple financing vehicles including its market leader Private Equity Funds, a Principal Investing Group, and a Regulated investment-grade NBFC in India
Parry Singh, Founder & CEO
Parry Singh is a serial entrepreneur who has founded, led and built several large companies. Parry Singh founded Red Fort Capital in 2004. At Red Fort Capital, he has led investments in over 50 deals over the last decade and a half, investing over $1.3 Billion. Deals include over 50+ Million Sq. Ft of Real Estate – Commercial, Residential, Industrial & Education sectors across the country